Today, Apple announced changes to its popular iPad lineup.
Some older models were phased out, a new model was introduced, and in some cases prices shifted significantly downward.
Here are today’s iPad family announcements, in a nutshell:
- The iPad Air 2 product line is gone.
- In its place, Apple is introducing a new 9.7-inch model, called simply “iPad.” Prices now start at $329.99 for a 32GB Wi-Fi only model (down from $399.99 for the iPad Air 2 counterpart it replaces). Other configurations include a 32GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $459.99, a 128GB Wi-Fi version for $429.99, and a 128GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $559.99. This new iPad is available in Silver, Gold, or Space Gray. We will begin accepting orders for iPad beginning this Friday (March 24th, 2017).
- The iPad mini 2 line is also gone, and prices for the iPad mini 4 have dropped. iPad mini 4 is now available in just a 128GB configuration, with a Wi-Fi only version selling for $399.99, and the cellular version for $529.99. Color choices are Silver, Gold, and Space Gray.
- The iPad Pro lines remain unchanged.
For complete specifications, pricing, and ordering info, visit our iPad lineup page here.
Join us for an exclusive seminar to learn about what your Mac can do now with macOS Sierra.
We’d like to invite you to an informal look at the Mac’s current operating system, macOS Sierra. Even if you think you know your Mac® well, you may be overlooking some of the cool new things your Mac can do. REGISTER TODAY.
WHAT CAN YOUR MAC DO NOW?
- Picture in Picture
- Optimized Storage
- Using macOS® Sierra with other Apple devices and services
WHEN AND WHERE
Tuesday, March 21st, 2017, from 5:30 to (approx.) 6 p.m. at Connecting Point‘s new home:
1251 E. McAndrews Rd., Suite 114
Medford, OR 97504
Seating is limited and by invitation only. Registration and confirmation are required to attend. There is no cost to attend this event. Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional details. CLICK HERE or call 541-773-9861 to reserve your spot. All attendees will be issued a coupon at seminar’s end, good for discounts of up to $250 on a new Mac, as well as substantial savings on AppleCare®.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The telephone system at our new location is finally up and running. We’d love to hear from you! Call us at 541-773-9861.
We’re open in our new McAndrews Rd location, but no phone service yet! To reach us today, please call GM Jeff Thomas’ cell: 541-944-4835. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Authentic German cuisine, great German and domestic beer (plus a full bar), tons of prize giveaways, and the ability to watch the biggest sporting event of the year on multiple HDTVs? Sign us up!
It’s the Fox 26 Big Game Party, happening Sunday, February 5th at Frau Kemmling Schoolhaus Brewhaus in Jacksonville. It’ll be held in the ballroom (just ask) with seven big screen TVs. All ages are welcome. Doors open at 2, with kickoff slated for 3:30.
Just check out the prizes that’ll be given away throughout the game:
- A chance to win a new Harley Davidson Motorcycle, from D&S Harley!
- Man Cave Starter Kit from Home of the Future, which includes a 50″ TV, a bar, and a Kegerator!
- One of three 128GB iPad Air 2 tablets, courtesy of…well, us!
Plus there will be a Prize Wheel with additional giveaways. You’ll also have a chance to purchase tickets to this summer’s insanely popular Country Crossings Music Festival (July 27-30 at the Jackson County Expo) from festival co-sponsor Q100.3 Radio.
A buffet for $20 a person, or $8 for those under 12. A full bar will be open for your gametime refreshments. Call for Reservations 541-899-1000.
Sponsored by KMVU Fox 26, KISS FM, KOOL, KMED, Q100.3, The Valley, and Connecting Point.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be closed Sunday, February 5th to facilitate the move to our new home at 1251 E. McAndrews Road, Suite 114, Medford. We expect to be open on time (9am) Monday morning at our new location, but we ask for a little understanding if things are a bit…um, chaotic. One thing to be aware of: service repair turnaround times will likely increase, perhaps as long as nine business days. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience during this transitional period.
Read more about our new home here.