THIS WEEK: Three-Piece Apple Pencil Accessory Kit for $5.99
Three indispensable accessories for your Apple Pencil. First, you get a Pencil cap holder, to prevent losing that pesky little white cap. Second, the kit comes with a nib cover, to protect the sensitive stylus should you drop or knock it. Third, the set includes a tether for your Lightning charging cable, to prevent it from getting separated from your Pencil. And because it’s our DOTW, you get it all for just six bucks – a savings of $14 off the regular price!
- Made of durable silicone rubber
- Easy to install and use
- Designed for iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, and iPad Pro 12.9 Apple Pencil
- The Apple Pencil nib cover both protects and prevents rolling away, due to its octagonal shape
- Available in red, black, or white
This offer runs from Friday, July 14th through Thursday, July 20th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Happy Independence Day! Our physical store on McAndrews Road may be closed for the holiday, but from 9am to 9pm (PST) today (and today only), we are slashing the prices of every product in our eStore. In fact, we are offering all your favorite Apple goodies at a sliver above dealer cost. It’s our July 4th Cost Plus Sale.
Save big on the entire Mac line, Beats audio products, Apple Watch, iPad, Apple TV, AppleCare+… in short, the entire Apple product line.* It’s just our way of acknowledging the “different thinking” of our founding fathers, and introducing you to our newly launched online store.
And shipping is free in the continental USA!** SHOP NOW
* Does not include iPhone.
** A small handling fee will be added to your order: $7 for orders up to $500, and $2 for orders of $500 and above.
THIS WEEK: Apple iPad Pro 9.7-Inch Wi-Fi 128GB/256GB $200 OFF
Quite possibly our best DOTW ever! These iPad Pro 9.7-inch units are discontinued models, but are brand-new and factory sealed. The 128GB iPad Pro retails for $699.99, and is on sale for $499.99. The 256GB iPad Pro retails for $799.99, and is on sale for $599.99. Sorry, we only have Wi-Fi models left in stock, and color selections are limited, so first come first served.
- 9.7-inch Retina display (2048×1536)
- A9X chip, M9 coprocessor
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 12MP camera with 4K video
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
This offer runs from Friday, June 23rd through Thursday, June 29th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Reliable and affordable charger for all your small USB devices. How cool would it be to have chargers for your smartphone strategically placed all around your home and work environments? Now, with these charging cubes on sale for less than four bucks, that dream can become a reality. Built with performance and safety in mind, you’ll never be scrambling for a charger again.
- Compact and portable design. Easy to pack and carry everywhere.
- IC chip inside is designed to provide protection against over charging, over currents, and over heating. Charging halts when battery is full.
- 100-240V AC input and 5V DC output means fast charging for your cell phone (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Compatible with most tablets, cell phones, and other USB devices, including iPhone 7 plus 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5 5C 5S 4S 4, iPad Pro Air 2 Mini 2 3 4 5, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 edge S6 edge plus S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 5 4 3 2 Mega, Samsung tablets, Nexus 6P 5X, One plus One, One plus 2, HTC, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, MP3 players, smartphones, e-book readers, Bluetooth speakers, and more.
This offer runs from Friday, June 2nd through Thursday, June 8th, 2017, or while supplies last. Cable, smartphone, and bacon not included. Sorry, no rain checks.
Come and find out what all the fuss is about.
Over in the Windows camp, laptops with touchscreens are commonplace. In fact, from Windows 8 onward, Microsoft has optimized its operating systems to work best with a touchscreen display. But there are disadvantages to this approach. Take a quick look at the screen of your smartphone. If you’re like most of us, it’s constantly getting smudged, smeared, or scratched. So Apple went another way: MacBook Pro with Touch Bar offers all the cool things you enjoy about touch interactivity with your devices (including the ultra-cool Touch ID), and removes virtually all the disadvantages.
But don’t take our word for it. Come see for yourself on Thursday, June 1st. This is something you need to see in person, and try for yourself, to fully appreciate. So after a breezy, informal presentation, we’ll personally guide you through this latest, greatest MacBook Pro family. Better still: Every attendee will get coupons for discounts on any new Mac, and they’ll be valid through June 20th.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Differences between 13- and 15-inch models
- Much larger Force Touch trackpad
- Improved keyboard response and reliability
- The Touch Bar
- Using Touch ID on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Incredible connectivity capabilities
- Apps that use Touch Bar
- Configurations and pricing, including custom-built options
- Question and answer period
- Hands-on sessions with the assistance of our experts
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday, June 1st, 2017, from 5:30 to (approx.) 6 p.m.
at Connecting Point‘s new home:
1251 E. McAndrews Rd., Suite 114
Medford, OR 97504
Map and directions>
Seating is limited, so reservations are strongly recommended. There is no cost to attend this event. Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional details. CLICK HERE or call 541-773-9861 to reserve your spot.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, MacBook Pro, Touch Bar, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.