THIS WEEK: Apple iPad Pro 9.7-Inch Wi-Fi 128GB/256GB $200 OFF
Quite possibly our best DOTW ever! These iPad Pro 9.7-inch units are discontinued models, but are brand-new and factory sealed. The 128GB iPad Pro retails for $699.99, and is on sale for $499.99. The 256GB iPad Pro retails for $799.99, and is on sale for $599.99. Sorry, we only have Wi-Fi models left in stock, and color selections are limited, so first come first served.
- 9.7-inch Retina display (2048×1536)
- A9X chip, M9 coprocessor
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 12MP camera with 4K video
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
This offer runs from Friday, June 23rd through Thursday, June 29th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Reliable and affordable charger for all your small USB devices. How cool would it be to have chargers for your smartphone strategically placed all around your home and work environments? Now, with these charging cubes on sale for less than four bucks, that dream can become a reality. Built with performance and safety in mind, you’ll never be scrambling for a charger again.
- Compact and portable design. Easy to pack and carry everywhere.
- IC chip inside is designed to provide protection against over charging, over currents, and over heating. Charging halts when battery is full.
- 100-240V AC input and 5V DC output means fast charging for your cell phone (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Compatible with most tablets, cell phones, and other USB devices, including iPhone 7 plus 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5 5C 5S 4S 4, iPad Pro Air 2 Mini 2 3 4 5, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 edge S6 edge plus S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 5 4 3 2 Mega, Samsung tablets, Nexus 6P 5X, One plus One, One plus 2, HTC, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, MP3 players, smartphones, e-book readers, Bluetooth speakers, and more.
This offer runs from Friday, June 2nd through Thursday, June 8th, 2017, or while supplies last. Cable, smartphone, and bacon not included. Sorry, no rain checks.
Come and find out what all the fuss is about.
Over in the Windows camp, laptops with touchscreens are commonplace. In fact, from Windows 8 onward, Microsoft has optimized its operating systems to work best with a touchscreen display. But there are disadvantages to this approach. Take a quick look at the screen of your smartphone. If you’re like most of us, it’s constantly getting smudged, smeared, or scratched. So Apple went another way: MacBook Pro with Touch Bar offers all the cool things you enjoy about touch interactivity with your devices (including the ultra-cool Touch ID), and removes virtually all the disadvantages.
But don’t take our word for it. Come see for yourself on Thursday, June 1st. This is something you need to see in person, and try for yourself, to fully appreciate. So after a breezy, informal presentation, we’ll personally guide you through this latest, greatest MacBook Pro family. Better still: Every attendee will get coupons for discounts on any new Mac, and they’ll be valid through June 20th.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Differences between 13- and 15-inch models
- Much larger Force Touch trackpad
- Improved keyboard response and reliability
- The Touch Bar
- Using Touch ID on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Incredible connectivity capabilities
- Apps that use Touch Bar
- Configurations and pricing, including custom-built options
- Question and answer period
- Hands-on sessions with the assistance of our experts
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday, June 1st, 2017, from 5:30 to (approx.) 6 p.m.
at Connecting Point‘s new home:
1251 E. McAndrews Rd., Suite 114
Medford, OR 97504
Map and directions>
Seating is limited, so reservations are strongly recommended. There is no cost to attend this event. Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional details. CLICK HERE or call 541-773-9861 to reserve your spot.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, MacBook Pro, Touch Bar, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
THIS WEEK’S DOTW: Braided 3-Foot Lightning USB Cable $4.99
You can never have too many of these things. Inevitably, you’ll see the battery level on your iPhone or iPad dropping, and feel that sickening sensation when you realize you’ve left its charging/syncing cable at home. With these durable, braided nylon cables selling for less than five bucks, you never need to face that situation again. You won’t get pretty packaging or a recognizable corporate logo, but you will get a Lightning cable fully compatible with all your iOS devices.
- Durable, braided nylon design offers a 4000+ bend lifespan
- Certified compatible with iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation)
This offer runs from Friday, May 26th through Thursday, June 1st, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Thrill Mom with a gift she’ll use and love all year — long after the flowers have dried and the candy has been eaten. Here at Connecting Point, we have a few recommendations we’d like to share. (Also, we’re open every day, including Sunday — Mother’s Day itself — so we’ve got you covered.)
Red Planet SubSonic Bluetooth speaker
Do you know what 60 Hertz feels like?
Mom’s mouth will drop when she listens to the big sound coming out of this diminutive speaker. Few pocket-size Bluetooth speakers can produce 60Hz bass, the kind of bass you feel as well as hear — but the SubSonic can. It even doubles as a hands-free speakerphone. And to make it sound even sweeter, we’re shaving 10 bucks off the regular price!
Apple iPad Pro 9.7-inch
The super computer that’s a super gift.
More capable, simple, and portable than anything that’s come before. iPad Pro is an incredible gift with the power of a PC. And the power to go beyond it. 1
PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones $199.99
Performance. Power. Freedom.
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, featuring up to 12 hours of battery life to last through multiple workouts and secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout. 2
Apple Watch Series 1
Give Mom the power to stay active, motivated, and connected.
A dual-core processor lets her do it all in an instant. Track and share activity. Measure her workouts. Monitor her health. And access the people and information she cares about most. 3
MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air
The gift she’ll love opening again and again.
Incredible performance. Innovative design. And great built-in software. With a Mac, the things she loves doing have never been better. 4
iHip Power Bank USB charger
Ruggedly rubberized and built to go wherever mom’s busy day takes her, the sleek iHip Power Bank is ready to revive and resuscitate practically any kind of USB gadget (tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, etc.). And we’re offering a special Mother’s Day price on it: just $4.99 (regularly $29.99). Includes Micro USB cable; to charge iOS devices, you must use its cable.
Apple AirPods $159.99
Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
Introducing wireless AirPods. Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your Apple devices.5 Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Simplicity and technology, together like never before. The result is completely magical.
1 Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard are sold separately. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
2 Beats, Beats by Dr. Dre, the circle b logo, and PowerBeats are trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC.
3 Requires iPhone 5 or later. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
4 TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
5 Requires an iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3.
It’s both a birthday, and a rebirth.
Happy birthday to us! Back in 1975, the company that would eventually be known as Connecting Point was born. Now, 42 years later, we’ve moved to a beautiful new location at the corner of Poplar and McAndrews in Medford. To celebrate our 42nd birthday and our new digs, Connecting Point’s got some very special offers in store for you…
- For starters, take 42 dollars off the price of ANY new desktop or laptop, Mac or PC. Choose from America’s favorite brands: Apple, HP, Lenovo, ASUS, Acer, and more.
- We’re also offering the $99 Epson Expression Home XP-430 printer/scanner/copier for just 42 dollars with any new computer purchase (and yes, you may combine this with the first offer!).
- Or save 42 dollars on the price of any iPad Pro — and that includes both the 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch models.
- Or choose from our large selection of wired computer speakers, from leading brands like Sony, Logitech, and Altec Lansing, all on sale for just 42 dollars each.
Come celebrate with us!
It’s all part of Connecting Point’s BIRTHDAY AND REBIRTH SALE, celebrating both 42 years as the Rogue Valley’s technology experts – and the move to our beautiful new location at 1251 East McAndrews Road, Medford.
Come join the party at Connecting Point, southern Oregon’s only Apple Premier Partner — and home to sales and service for the best and brightest computers, devices, peripherals, and accessories.
This sale runs from Friday, April 14th through Sunday, April 30th, 2017. Rain checks will be available for all offers except wired speakers, which are limited to stock on hand. Also: Yes, the first and second offers may be combined for even more savings!
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and iPad Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.