THIS WEEK’S DOTW: Sunpak Bluetooth Selfie Stick for $9.99
Sure, everyone laughs at a selfie stick. But sometimes, they’re essential to capture that special moment. And this one looks great, works using wireless Bluetooth with most any smartphone or phablet, and collapses down to an easily-transportable size in a second. Also, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more welcome tool for photo-crazy graduation time than this, especially when we’ve slashed the price by 15 bucks!
- No apps needed – just pair and shoot
- Removable remote works up to 30 feet away
- 1.1 pound capacity
- Adjustable smartphone/phablet mount
- Includes soft travel pouch
This offer runs from Friday, April 28th through Thursday, May 4th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
THIS WEEK’S DOTW: Wi-Fi Endoscope/Baroscope for $29.99
Your electronic eye on normally hidden spaces! Using the included two-meter flexible cable, you can snake this camera into areas you could never view before — even underwater! Built-in LED light array offers eight brightness settings. Can be plugged directly into your Android or iPhone, or broadcast it over Wi-Fi using the included transmitter. Video signal available in two resolutions: 640 x 480 and 1280 x 720.
Hundreds of potential uses, including intraoral probes, aquariums, motor vehicle troubleshooting and repair, sewer and drain lines, search and rescue, criminal justice and customs applications, archaeology, home care, science education, aviation and aerospace industries, farm and heavy equipment maintenance, petroleum drilling applications, construction, and more.
- Resolutions: 640×480, 1280×720
- Viewing Angle: 70°
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel
- Focal Distance: 4-6cm
- Camera Head Diameter: 8mm
- Light: Six adjustable white LED lights
- Waterproof level: IP67
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.425-2.493GHz
- Wi-Fi Transmission Distance: 5-30 meters
- Includes Magnet, Mirror, and Hook tip accessories
- Supports Android and iOS, Windows and Mac
This offer runs from Friday, April 21st through Thursday, April 27th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Connecting Point closes for five holidays a year, and Easter is one of them. Consequently, we will be closed Sunday, April 16th, 2017. We’ll see you when we once again open our doors on Monday morning. Enjoy!
It’s both a birthday, and a rebirth.
Happy birthday to us! Back in 1975, the company that would eventually be known as Connecting Point was born. Now, 42 years later, we’ve moved to a beautiful new location at the corner of Poplar and McAndrews in Medford. To celebrate our 42nd birthday and our new digs, Connecting Point’s got some very special offers in store for you…
- For starters, take 42 dollars off the price of ANY new desktop or laptop, Mac or PC. Choose from America’s favorite brands: Apple, HP, Lenovo, ASUS, Acer, and more.
- We’re also offering the $99 Epson Expression Home XP-430 printer/scanner/copier for just 42 dollars with any new computer purchase (and yes, you may combine this with the first offer!).
- Or save 42 dollars on the price of any iPad Pro — and that includes both the 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch models.
- Or choose from our large selection of wired computer speakers, from leading brands like Sony, Logitech, and Altec Lansing, all on sale for just 42 dollars each.
Come celebrate with us!
It’s all part of Connecting Point’s BIRTHDAY AND REBIRTH SALE, celebrating both 42 years as the Rogue Valley’s technology experts – and the move to our beautiful new location at 1251 East McAndrews Road, Medford.
Come join the party at Connecting Point, southern Oregon’s only Apple Premier Partner — and home to sales and service for the best and brightest computers, devices, peripherals, and accessories.
This sale runs from Friday, April 14th through Sunday, April 30th, 2017. Rain checks will be available for all offers except wired speakers, which are limited to stock on hand. Also: Yes, the first and second offers may be combined for even more savings!
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and iPad Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
THIS WEEK: iHip Power Bank 2400 mAh USB Charger $4.99 (reg. $29.99)
Seems like just when you need it the most, your device runs out of juice. The iHip Power Bank makes that kind of nightmare scenario a thing of the past. Ruggedly rubberized and built to go wherever you roll, the sleek iHip Power Bank is ready to revive and resuscitate practically any kind of USB gadget.
- 2400mAh Portable Backup Battery
- One USB charging port
- Charges most portable electronic devices
- Compact, fashionable, portable design
- Rubberized, durable black finish
- Super fast recharge
- Includes Micro USB cable for charging (you’ll need to provide your own cable for Apple and other devices)
- Up to eight hours of talk/text time
- Perfect charger for tablets, smartphones, and MP3 Players
- Fits in your pocket
This offer runs from Friday, April 14th through Thursday, April 20th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
THIS WEEK’S DOTW: Compact 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub for $1.99 (reg. $19.99)
A cool, translucent blue USB 2.0 hub that can go everywhere you go. Instant connectivity for up to four USB devices, this hub is compliant with both version 1.1 and 2.0 USB standards. It’s a great choice for a multitude of devices, including Ethernet adapters, modems, printers, keyboards, digital cameras, digital camcorders and more. (Please note this is a bus-powered USB hub, which means some devices normally powered solely by a USB connection may need an optional AC adapter. Our sales specialists can answer any questions you may have about compatibility.)
- Clean, modern translucent blue color
- Four widely-spaced USB ports
- Green LED status light
- 12 MHz frequency
- Built-in 3.3v voltage regulator
- Bus powered/self powered
- No driver installation required – just plug and play
- Comes with attached 18-inch USB cable
This offer runs from Friday, March 24th through Thursday, March 30th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Today, Apple announced changes to its popular iPad lineup.
Some older models were phased out, a new model was introduced, and in some cases prices shifted significantly downward.
Here are today’s iPad family announcements, in a nutshell:
- The iPad Air 2 product line is gone.
- In its place, Apple is introducing a new 9.7-inch model, called simply “iPad.” Prices now start at $329.99 for a 32GB Wi-Fi only model (down from $399.99 for the iPad Air 2 counterpart it replaces). Other configurations include a 32GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $459.99, a 128GB Wi-Fi version for $429.99, and a 128GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $559.99. This new iPad is available in Silver, Gold, or Space Gray. We will begin accepting orders for iPad beginning this Friday (March 24th, 2017).
- The iPad mini 2 line is also gone, and prices for the iPad mini 4 have dropped. iPad mini 4 is now available in just a 128GB configuration, with a Wi-Fi only version selling for $399.99, and the cellular version for $529.99. Color choices are Silver, Gold, and Space Gray.
- The iPad Pro lines remain unchanged.
For complete specifications, pricing, and ordering info, visit our iPad lineup page here.
Join us for an exclusive seminar to learn about what your Mac can do now with macOS Sierra.
We’d like to invite you to an informal look at the Mac’s current operating system, macOS Sierra. Even if you think you know your Mac® well, you may be overlooking some of the cool new things your Mac can do. REGISTER TODAY.
WHAT CAN YOUR MAC DO NOW?
- Picture in Picture
- Optimized Storage
- Using macOS® Sierra with other Apple devices and services
WHEN AND WHERE
Tuesday, March 21st, 2017, from 5:30 to (approx.) 6 p.m. at Connecting Point‘s new home:
1251 E. McAndrews Rd., Suite 114
Medford, OR 97504
Seating is limited and by invitation only. Registration and confirmation are required to attend. There is no cost to attend this event. Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional details. CLICK HERE or call 541-773-9861 to reserve your spot. All attendees will be issued a coupon at seminar’s end, good for discounts of up to $250 on a new Mac, as well as substantial savings on AppleCare®.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.