How it works, and what it includes:
- Online Tech Support and Troubleshooting for Your Mac: Our tech support specialists, using highly secure remote support tools, will manage your Mac as if they were seated at your side. We can help you anywhere you have an Internet connection!
- Connecting and Configuring Devices to Your Home Computer: Printers, scanners, iPhones, iPads, and cameras that you use with your home computer always seem to fail just when you really need them to work. Whether it’s transferring photos from your camera, managing music on iTunes, or syncing files between devices or to iCloud, our online tech support specialists will get everything working properly.
- Mac System Tuneups and Maintenance: Our techs will remotely optimize the performance of your Mac, and then keep it optimized through regular updates of necessary applications (including the operating system). This will help your Mac run like new all the time, in the same way a regularly maintained car does.
- Remote Computer Support: Our certified experts can address your Mac-related worries, helping you understand your computer issues and then, while you sit back and watch, we resolve and protect your computer from further such issues.
- App Installation and Configuration (and Removal): Our expert technicians can install or update software on your Mac, making sure you have the latest versions of the programs you use every day. And those apps that are outdated, unwanted, or never used? We’ll remove them and free up more storage on your system.
- Email and Browser Setup and Configuration: Few things are as frustrating as not being able to check your email, or surf the web. These are a couple of the most common issues our customers experience. We can make sure you get every last message, and are able to browse away to your heart’s content.
- Set Up an External Hard Drive: Whether it’s for Time Machine automated backup or just for additional storage, we can install and configure your external USB drive, quickly and painlessly.
- Install and Configure Internet Security Software: Sadly, Macs are no longer immune to cybersecurity threats. Our experts can install, configure, and maintain the most effective suite of security measures on your Mac system, “inoculating” it against viruses, malware, spyware, bloatware, Trojan horses, and other “infections.”
- Install and Configure Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft’s subscription-based productivity suite can be tricky to install and configure—and if done improperly, it can be tremendously difficult to undo installation errors. So rest easy and let us take care of it for you.
What it costs:
- You get all this for just $99 (for the first year, with a $49 annual renewal). That’s peace of mind for less than 28¢ a day.
When it’s available:
- ComputerCare REMOTE is available Monday through Saturday, from 9am to 6pm. Contact us today to sign up for this important support program.