THIS WEEK: Three-Piece Apple Pencil Accessory Kit for $5.99
Three indispensable accessories for your Apple Pencil. First, you get a Pencil cap holder, to prevent losing that pesky little white cap. Second, the kit comes with a nib cover, to protect the sensitive stylus should you drop or knock it. Third, the set includes a tether for your Lightning charging cable, to prevent it from getting separated from your Pencil. And because it’s our DOTW, you get it all for just six bucks – a savings of $14 off the regular price!
- Made of durable silicone rubber
- Easy to install and use
- Designed for iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, and iPad Pro 12.9 Apple Pencil
- The Apple Pencil nib cover both protects and prevents rolling away, due to its octagonal shape
- Available in red, black, or white
This offer runs from Friday, July 14th through Thursday, July 20th, 2017, or while supplies last. Sorry, no rain checks.
Reliable and affordable charger for all your small USB devices. How cool would it be to have chargers for your smartphone strategically placed all around your home and work environments? Now, with these charging cubes on sale for less than four bucks, that dream can become a reality. Built with performance and safety in mind, you’ll never be scrambling for a charger again.
- Compact and portable design. Easy to pack and carry everywhere.
- IC chip inside is designed to provide protection against over charging, over currents, and over heating. Charging halts when battery is full.
- 100-240V AC input and 5V DC output means fast charging for your cell phone (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Compatible with most tablets, cell phones, and other USB devices, including iPhone 7 plus 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5 5C 5S 4S 4, iPad Pro Air 2 Mini 2 3 4 5, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 edge S6 edge plus S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 5 4 3 2 Mega, Samsung tablets, Nexus 6P 5X, One plus One, One plus 2, HTC, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, MP3 players, smartphones, e-book readers, Bluetooth speakers, and more.
This offer runs from Friday, June 2nd through Thursday, June 8th, 2017, or while supplies last. Cable, smartphone, and bacon not included. Sorry, no rain checks.
Today, Apple announced changes to its popular iPad lineup.
Some older models were phased out, a new model was introduced, and in some cases prices shifted significantly downward.
Here are today’s iPad family announcements, in a nutshell:
- The iPad Air 2 product line is gone.
- In its place, Apple is introducing a new 9.7-inch model, called simply “iPad.” Prices now start at $329.99 for a 32GB Wi-Fi only model (down from $399.99 for the iPad Air 2 counterpart it replaces). Other configurations include a 32GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $459.99, a 128GB Wi-Fi version for $429.99, and a 128GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $559.99. This new iPad is available in Silver, Gold, or Space Gray. We will begin accepting orders for iPad beginning this Friday (March 24th, 2017).
- The iPad mini 2 line is also gone, and prices for the iPad mini 4 have dropped. iPad mini 4 is now available in just a 128GB configuration, with a Wi-Fi only version selling for $399.99, and the cellular version for $529.99. Color choices are Silver, Gold, and Space Gray.
- The iPad Pro lines remain unchanged.
For complete specifications, pricing, and ordering info, visit our iPad lineup page here.