Trade-in and trade up.
When you buy a new Mac from Connecting Point, you’re tapping into a tradition that spans over four decades. As one of only around 130 Apple Premier Partners across the country, we bring the highest standards of excellence to the sale, support, and service of Apple products. Now you can also rest assured your investment is protected, and that you’ll be able to ‘trade-in and trade up’ to a new Mac.
If your Mac was purchased from CONNECTING POINT less than ONE YEAR ago, you’ll get 50% TRADE-IN VALUE. (Trade-in value is based on the original purchase price of the old computer. Credit will be applied upon receipt and verification of old computer.)
If your Mac was purchased from CONNECTING POINT WITH APPLECARE less than TWO YEARS ago, you’ll get 50% TRADE-IN VALUE. (Trade-in value is based on the original purchase price of the old computer. Both the computer and the AppleCare need to have been purchased from Connecting Point. Credit will be applied upon receipt and verification of old computer.)
If your Mac wasn’t purchased from CONNECTING POINT and is under a year old, you’ll get 25% TRADE-IN VALUE. (Trade-in value is based on the original purchase price of the old computer. Credit will be applied upon receipt and verification of old computer, as well as a valid, dated receipt showing its original purchase price.)
CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS
- Your old computer needn’t be in working condition, but must be free of accidental damage (from spills, drops, etc.) – in short, anything not covered by Apple’s warranty or AppleCare, as well as extraordinary cosmetic flaws or excessive wear. Our Service Department will make this determination.
- You must provide the original software discs, as well as all accessories that came with the computer (keyboard, mouse, power adapter, etc.). Original box and packaging are optional and welcome, but not required.
- Peripherals (monitors, AirPort base stations, etc.) and internal additions (memory, video cards, drives, etc.) are not eligible for the trade-in program, and their original value is not used to calculate your trade-in allowance.
- We’ll be happy to move data from the old Mac to the new for an additional fee.
- If you did not purchase the trade-in Mac from Connecting Point, we will need a dated sales receipt for the trade-in Mac.
- If your Mac is not currently under AppleCare and is more than one year old, we may still be able to offer some trade-in value. Please bring your computer in and talk to one of our sales associates.
Apple, the Apple logo, AirPort, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.